Click here to vote on next week's chart!
Listen to this week's #R220
Say hi to your host Pete Morey
The number 1 song in the nation:
For the fourth straight week, Adele reigns at number one with "Hello" — and believe it or not, her album 25 has broken yet another record: Adele has surpassed beloved boy band 'N Sync in highest first-week sales of an album. In 2000, No Strings Attached sold just over 2.4 million copies in its first week; Adele beat that within her first three days, and is on track to make that number even higher, according to Billboard.
She's also racked up millions of hits on this terrific BBC video, where she dressed in disguise and tricked a bunch of Adele look-a-likes into thinking she was anyone but the star. Check it out:
Cool new video:
Jason Collett enlisted the talents of fellow Toronto-based singer-songwriter Hayden to create the music video for "Song and Dance Man," which uses old footage from New York's 1939-40 World's Fair. The title track from Collett's upcoming album jumps up nine spots this week to number five.
And Sam Outlaw is the highest new entry on this week's chart at number 16 with his track, "Ghost Town":
Radio 2 Top 20 for November 27th, 2015
1. Adele, "Hello"
2. Coldplay, "Adventure Of A Lifetime" (High Jumper Up 9)
3. Banners, "Shine A Light"
4. City and Colour, "Lover Come Back"
5. Jason Collett, "Song and Dance Man" (High Jumper Up 9)
6. Donovan Woods, "On The Nights You Stay Home"
7. Basia Bulat, "Infamous"
8. Mumford and Sons, "Ditmas"
9. Cage the Elephant, "Mess Around"
10. Bryan Adams, "You Belong To Me"
11. Alessia Cara, "Outlaws"
12. Brandi Carlile, "The Things I Regret"
13. J.P Hoe, "Save You"
14. Andy Shauf, "Jenny Come Home"
15. Royal Wood, "Long Way Out" (Most Online Votes)
16. Sam Outlaw, "Ghost Town" (NEW)
17. Blitzen Trapper, "Lonesome Angel"
18. Kalle Mattson, "Hotline Bling" (NEW)
19. Andra Day, "Forever Mine"
20. Beirut, "Gibraltar" (Re-Entry)
Follow us on Twitter: @CBCR2Top20
Listen to CBC Music's Adult Alternative stream