Update: this week's vote is over. Vote for next week's chart here!
Nova Scotian singer-songwriter Mo Kenney is back on the chart this week with "Sucker." It's been a big few weeks for Kenney, finally quitting her day job at the local dollar store and entering our Searchlight contest for Canada's best new artist.
But the really big news this week has to be that, after 11 weeks at number one, Serena Ryder's "Stompa" has fallen out of top spot. And who has taken her place? None other than the song that once spent a record-breaking 12 weeks at number one: "I Will Wait" by Mumford & Sons. Must have been that Grammy bump.
ListenLink Click the play button to hear the show!
1. Mumford & Sons, "I Will Wait" (up four)
2. Serena Ryder, "Stompa" (down one)
3. The Lumineers, "Stubborn Love" (same as last week)
4. Whitehorse, "Devil's Got a Gun" (down two)
5. Walk Off the Earth, "Red Hands" (up one)
6. Of Monsters and Men, "Mountain Sound" (same as last week)
7. Phillip Phillips, "Home" (up two)
8. Luke Nicholson, "Just Fell Down" (up three, most online votes!)
9. Jenn Grant, "I've Got Your Fire" (up one)
10. Christina Martin, "Falling For You" (up two)
11. Adele, "Skyfall" (up three)
12. K'naan, "Hurt Me Tomorrow" (down four)
13. Family of the Year, "Hero" (same as last week)
14. Muse, "Madness" (down seven)
15. Grace Potter & the Nocturnals, "Stars" (up four)
16. Mo Kenney, "Sucker" (re-entry)
17. Justin Rutledge, "Out of the Woods" (down two)
18. The Avett Brothers, "February Seven" (down one)
19. The Black Keys, "Sister" (down three)
20. Great Big Sea, "Heart of Hearts" (same as last week)
Tune in to Radio 2 Friday to hear the show at 7 p.m. (7:30 NT) and Sunday at 5 p.m. (5:30 NT). Follow us @CBCR2Top20 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.