Listen to the Radio 2 Top 20 for the week of March 7 and remember to vote!
Click here to vote.
City and Colour
Dallas Green, a.k.a. City and Colour, released a gorgeous album in May 2013 called The Hurry and the Harm. As one commentator put it, the music he makes is "eargasmic." City and Colour's "Harder Than Stone" is our highest new entry this week in at lucky number 13. Here he is performing "As Much as I Ever Could" to an audience of rabid Leafs fans.
Girl (or boy), you look amazing
Nicole Atkins enters the chart with her ode to the oldest pick-up line of all time: "Girl You Look Amazing" comes in at 19. Recently, Atkins and her band served the tune up to a couple dozen freezing fans on the Relix rooftop.
He's the pride of Sydney, N.S. Carleton Stone moves up nine spots this week. Check out the acoustic version of "Climbing Up the Walls."
1. Foster the People, "Coming of Age" (same)
2. Bastille, "Bad Blood" (same)
3. Tokyo Police Club, "Hot Tonight" (up three)
4. Beck, "Blue Moon" (up five)
5. Scarlett Jane, "Aching Heart" (down one)
6. Sherman Downey and the Ambiguous Case, "The Right Idea" (down one)
7. Fratellis, "She's Not Gone Yet But She's Leaving" (down four)
8. U2, "Invisible" (down one)
9. Kings of Leon, "Wait For Me" (up six)
10. Bobby Bazini, "Heavy Love" (up four)
11. Carleton Stone, "Climbing Up Walls"(up nine)
12. Blue Rodeo, "Never Too Late" (up five)
13. City and Colour, "Harder Than Stone" (new entry)
14. Ray LaMontagne, "Supernova" (new entry)
15. Bruce Springsteen, "Just Like Fire Would" (up one)
16. Sam Roberts, "Broken Teeth" (down six)
17. Rufus Wainwright, "Me and Liza" (down five)
18. Serena Ryder, "For You" (down seven)
19. Nicole Atkins, "Girl you Look Amazing" (new entry)
20. Boy and Bear, "Old Town Blues" (new entry)
Tune in to Radio 2 Friday to hear the show at 7 p.m. (7:30 NT) and Sunday at 5 p.m. (5:30 NT). Follow us @CBCR2Top20 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.