There's a website that claims they can get you through your heartbreak with their 47 minute playlist. They guarantee to move through all the stages of a broken heart in record time and get you back to speed dating before you know it. What are those stages?
1) feeling like you're going to throw up
3) crushing grief
4) thoughts of becoming a stalker
5) starting to get angry
6) revenge thoughts
8) having moments that aren't awful
9) seeing sunlight
10)making new plans
Have I missed anything?
You could do that musically with Celine Dion or Barry Manilow but I think we should compile a Signal heartbreak recovery playlist.
Remember, the trick is to move you along. No wallowing for 3 weeks listening to Joy Division. We want something to get us back on track. Can you make a total recovery in 10 songs?
Here's our first crack at it:
1) Wilhelm Scream - James Blake
2) Forgive Me - City and Colour
3) Baltimore's Fireflies - Woodkid
4) Love Blown Down - Elbow
5) Army of Me - Bjork
6) Hammy's Revenge - Christine Bougie
7) Cocoon - Bjork
8) Home Is A Fire - Death Cab For Cutie
9) LookListenFeel - Maple Mountain Sunburst Triolian Orchestra
10) Lights - Grasscut
CBC Music: The Quest For The Ultimate Love Song
on Feb 05, 2013