Weezer lead singer Rivers Cuomo recently revealed plans for the band to start its own summer camp. Earlier this year, Weezer headlined its own four-day music cruise in the Caribbean. While the Weezer camp is little more than an idea at this point, here’s what we think you can expect from Camp Weezer:
• The world’s shyest counsellors.
• The "Say It Ain’t Smores" nightly campfire.
• Hurley from Lost showing up for no reason.
• Three band members who aren’t super stoked about
• A souvenir photo in front of a blue, green or
• If you want to repair your sweater, then sign up for our
• Confused campers who thought they were attending the
Wheatus Camp for Teenage Dirtbags.
• Asian women get in free.
• A weenie roast where everyone roasts Rivers Cuomo for
being such a weenie.
• The mess hall is the diner from Happy Days.
• Timid, fully clothed skinny dipping.
• Eyeglass-cleaning stations every 20 feet.
• The first two days will be really great. The third day
will be OK, but you’ll tell yourself it’s great. Then
it goes downhill so fast that you start to question
whether you really enjoyed the first two days after all.
Rock cruises 2012: Kiss, Weezer and Kid Rock
OK Go and Weezer unedited: 10 awesome one-shot music videos
Usher covers 'Pumped Up Kicks' by Foster the People
on Sep 12, 2012