Creed singer Scott Stapp has announced the release of his memoir, Sinner’s Creed, due out on Oct. 2. The book will tell the story of his childhood, his music and how he “lost control of [his] life” before re-emerging. While Sinner’s Creed is a fine title, Stapp and his publisher also considered the following titles:
• Stapp by Stapp
• The Devil Wore an Unbuttoned Shirt, Tank Top and Leather Wrist Cuffs
• Eat, Pray, Bellow
• Hairy Singer and the Breathy Vowels
• The Gross Whisperer
• Are You There, God? It’s Me, Chad Kroeger. Oh Wait, No. I Mean Scott Stapp.
• The Naked Ape
• Stapp or my Mom Will Shoot
• The Importance of Being way too Melodramatic
• I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings “My Own Prison”
• Fifty Shades of Greasy
• Douche, Interrupted
• How to Stand on Mountaintops and Influence Clouds
• Leading with my Chin 2
• Stealing Woodstock ‘99
• What to Expect When You’re Yelling at the Sky for No Good Reason
• Chicken Soup for the Over-Enunciator’s Soul
• Our Sideburns, Ourselves
• Stapp Infection
• Who Moved my Cheesy Power Ballads?
• Remember that Sex Tape with Me and Kid Rock? Yeah, that was Gross.
So, did they make the right choice?
Changes we'd like to see in the new iTunes
Bottles and boos: Madonna, Kings of Leon and other stage walk-offs
The ICP insult index: a brief history of making fun of Insane Clown Posse
on Aug 15, 2012