On March 1, 1994, Patricia Lynn Mallette gave birth to a bundle of joy that would one day rule the pop music world. She named her baby Justin Drew Bieber and today that apple-cheeked boy becomes an adult. Today March 1, 2012 the king of Twitter turns the legal age of majority, 18.
We know Beebs is busy recording his next album, Believe, and probably doesn’t have time to be looking into all the things he can legally do now that he is 18 so we graciously compiled a list for him.
18 things Justin Bieber can legally do now that he is 18.
1. Drink alcohol in Alberta, Manitoba, Quebec, and pretty much everywhere else outside North America.
2. Join Chippendales dancers.
3. Legally change his name to Gus Biebman.
4. Legally adopt Jaden Smith as his son.
5. Get sentenced to maximum security prison (juvie is for babies.)
6. Buy nicotine gum.
7. Buy a scratch & win ticket.
8. Vote in the NDP leadership race today (if only he was a party member in good standing.)
9. Go see Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie (rated R) in theatres.
10. Get a forklift license, in case the pop star thing doesn’t work out.
11. Sign up for a Netflix account to watch Justin Bieber: Never Say Never.
12. Legally star in Justin Boober: Never Say Never to Naughty School Girls.
13. Get a tattoo over his heart of manager Scooter Braun's face without written consent.
14. Buy and then conceal a gun (with permit) in Arizona.
15. Get a business license in BC to start his own laser tag centre so he can pick as many fights as he wants.
16. Move out of his mom’s house.
17. Purchase Castle Bieber with his very first credit card.
18. Never have to legally say never to Selena Gomez in any of the 50 states in America ever again ;)
If you have more ideas of things Justin Bieber can do now that he is 18 years old post them in the comments below or use the hashtag #nowthatbieberis18.
Carly Rae Jepsen shares her shuffle playlist (and breakup advice)
Carly Rae Jepsen meets Justin Bieber
on Feb 29, 2012